- Primary point of contact and accounting support for assigned properties
- Record, monitor and reconcile rents received
- Set up and maintain tenant ledgers with rents and other charges in accordance with lease
- Prepare and distribute Delinquent Accounts Receivable reports to Asset/Property Managers for collection
- Prepare monthly tenant billings
- Prepare CAM and RET reconciliations
- Perform month-end closings tasks
- Prepare required Monthly and Quarterly property financial reporting
- Interact and provide support to other business areas (Asset Management, Property Management, etc.) as it relates to assigned properties.
- Set up new monthly loan payments and amortization schedules.
- Set up real estate tax accruals, tracking of actual real estate tax bills and payments
- Review and input operating property expense invoices into accounts payable, obtain approvals, research discrepancies, and submit for payment.
- Assist with annual budgets including CAM and RET calculations, management fee calculations, insurance, and landlord/capital expenses.
- Four (4) year college degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- 3-5 years work experience in real estate accounting.
- Experience with MRI system preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under multiple, and often changing priorities.