Careers < Back to Careers main page
Well established Private Equity Real Estate firm located in the northeast part of Cincinnati is seeking an Assistant Controller to provide the Controller, and CFO with assistance on all financial-related tasks. The ideal candidate has experience in the commercial real estate sector and is a leader that takes initiative to identify and implement change.
- Prepare and process detailed financial statements
- Coordinate financial audits with the Controller and CFO
- Responsible for assisting with the oversight and review of property and fund accounting
- Responsible for the accounting and budget for the operating entity
- Review financial data on a quarterly basis and consult with Controller and CFO about problems or discrepancies
- Responsible for reviewing and recording of payroll
- Support CFO with annual compensation reviews and adjustments
- Bonus plan calculations and accounting
- 401k submissions, accounting and annual company contributions
- Oversight of annual 5500 filings
- Support CFO with annual benefit renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5 – 10 years’ experience, with at least some of that experience in commercial real estate.
- Accounting experience ideally includes property/fund accounting, payroll, 401k, benefits; compensation/bonus/equity plans experience is a plus
- MRI accounting software experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to detailed financial accounting and reporting
- Great attitude, and ability to work well with others
Client is a private equity real estate firm that owns and operates a portfolio of real estate assets. Client manages properties with revenues over $40M annually. Has established a great culture, with a focus on development and growth of the individual, and the cohesiveness of the team.Apply Now